Come work with us!
Who are we?
We have developed the world’s first personal digestive tracker, AIRE. Since FoodMarble was founded just over two years ago, AIRE has gained international attention for its potential to improve the quality of life of the many people who suffer from digestive issues and we’ve been extremely fortunate to have gained the support of thousands of pre-order backers from all around world already. Every person on our small team has a significant role to play in our success, which means there’s real potential for our employees to grow as FoodMarble grows.
What we can offer you
As a start-up, every employee we hire means a lot to us, so we have put together a range of awesome full-time employee benefits befitting awesome people!
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave, flexible to take time off when you need
- Small company with high growth potential for employees
- Professional development with accredited training targetted to your own development needs
- Excellent location with modern, top-spec office and infrastructure
- To help you get to work we offer the TaxSaver Commuter Scheme for public transport users. If you're on two wheels, we have that covered too with the Cycle to Work Scheme
- We realise that even with top-spec offices and rewarding work, there are times we need to all get out and leave it all behind so we have a Social Committee to organise events throughout the year
- Volunteer days – every year there will be a volunteer event to help us give something back in partnership with a local charity
- Finally, and most importantly for a digestive health company, there is a fridge stocked with homemade kefir and kombucha to help keep your gut in top shape!